- 19 January 2023
- By GyanOk
Daily Current Affairs Notes for 19 January 2023
PM Modi Inaugurated Second Phase of Sansad Khel Mahakumbh 2022-23
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the second phase of Saansad Khel Mahakumbh 2022-23 organised in Basti district, Uttar Pradesh, via video conferencing on January 18. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath also attended the inauguration ceremony. Lakhs of youths thronged to Basti to witness the event.Saansad Khel Mahakumbh 2022-23 is being organised in two phases. The first phase was organised from December 10 to 16, 2022. The second phase of the Khel Mahakumbh will be organised from January 18 to 28, 2023. The Khel Mahakumbh organises diverse competitions in both indoor and outdoor sports like wrestling, kabaddi, kho-kho, basketball, football, hockey, volleyball, handball, chess, carrom, badminton, table tennis etc. Apart from these, competitions in essay writing, painting, rangoli making etc are also being organised during the event.
18th National Disaster Response Force Day celebrates on 19th January 2023
January 19 is celebrated by the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) as its raising day. The National Disaster Response Force Raising Day has been celebrated on this day since 2006 when the rescue force was officially formed. The specialised, multi-skilled rescue force is made up of battalions from the Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) and the Assam Rifles.
SBI PO Prelims 2022 Result Out, SBI PO Result Direct Link And Cut Off Marks
SBI PO 2022 Prelims Result: Applicants can view their SBI PO Prelims examination 2022 result, which was made public on January 17, 2023, on https://sbi.co.in/.
The State Bank of India has announced the SBI PO Prelims Result 2023 on 17 January 2023 and it is currently being prepared by the authorities. It is to inform you that SBI PO Result 2023 will be available in the candidate login section of sbi.co.in. Before the result is published, you can get access to the SBI PO Prelims Results 2023 Shift Wise for all the question paper sets. Now if you are also among the applicants who have attempted the exam then kindly wait for the release sbi.co.in Probationary Officer Result 2023 so that you can get to know about your marks. It is to inform you that after the result is declared on the official website, you have to check the SBI PO Merit List 2023 in which rank wise names of the qualified candidates are mentioned. You have to compare your marks obtained in result with SBI PO Prelims Cut Off Marks 2023 discussed here.
Latest information is coming to us that SBI Probationary Officer Result 2023 of Prelims Exam conducted in December 2022 is released on 17 January 2023. All of you have to keep a check on this page for the direct link of Result. Recently SBI Clerk Result was released and many candidates have qualified the Prelims Examination. Now SBI will release PO Prelims Result and all the qualified candidates can get Green Flag for Mains Examination.
SBI PO Result 2023
SBI PO Prelims Results 2023
- The Prelims Exam is over now and applicants are anxious to check their responses to see whether it is correct or not.
- You can match your responses with SBI PO Prelims Results 2023 in order to get overall idea of your marks.
- If you score above 45% Marks then you will qualify for mains otherwise you need to try once again in the next year.
- The Provisional Answer Key is released beforehand and then the final answer key is published for the candidates.
- You may Download SBI PO Pre Results 2023 from sbi.co.in using the basic details mentioned in your admit card.
Sbi.co.in PO Prelims Result Date 2023
|Exam||SBI Probationary Officer Prelims Exam 2023|
|Supervising Body||State Bank of India|
|SBI PO Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|Prelims Exam Date||17 to 20 December 2022|
|SBI PO Prelims Result Date 2023||By 17 January 2023|
|Qualifying Marks||45% or above|
|SBI PO Prelims Answer Key 2023||By 25 December 2022|
|Final Answer Key||By 28-29 December 2022|
|SBI PO Merit List 2023||By 17 January 2023|
|SBI PO Cut Off Marks 2023||Discussed Here|
|Article Category||Sarkari Result|
|SBI PO Portal||sbi.co.in|
All the applicants who have attempted the PO Exam during 17 to 20 December 2022 should get ready as the Sbi.co.in PO Prelims Result Date 2023 as per schedule is around 17 January 2023. It means that all of you can check the scores on this day and after that you can compare the marks with the cut off given below. Apart from Result, Merit List and Cut Off List will also be released on this day for the candidates. We are here to intimate you as soon as the result is published and then you can use the login credentials to get your scorecard.
SBI Probationary Officer Result 2023
- The Notification for Recruitment of Probationary Officer for 1673 vacancies was released on 21 September 2022.
- Online Applications for this vacancy were open from 22 September to 12 October 2022 on sbi.co.in.
- After that, applicants attempted the SBI PO Prelims Exam with full preparation from 17 to 20 December 2022.
- Now applicants are waiting for the announcement of SBI Probationary Officer Result 2023.
- As per expectations, Result might be released by 17 January 2023 on sbi.co.in.
SBI PO Merit List 2023
- The SBI PO Exam is over now and the result will be declared in the coming weeks on the official website.
- After the result is announced, SBI PO Merit List 2023 is prepared on the behalf of scores obtained by the applicants.
- Tie breaking formula is used to prepare the merit list alongwith other factors such as Cut off marks, number of applicants and more.
- It is released on sbi.co.in in PDF Format with Category Wise Rank and State Wise Rank of each applicant.
- On behalf of your rank in the Merit List, the Board will prepare the selection list of candidates for Mains Examination.
Previous SBI PO Cut off Marks
|Category||SBI PO Cut Off Marks (Previous)|
|Other Backward Class||56.00|
|Economically Weaker Section||
Guidelines to Check SBI PO Result 2023
- All of you are requested to open sbi.co.in from your Mobile or Internet Device.
- Next stage is to tap on the Careers button and then select the PO Recruitment 2023 Link.
- Select the Result option given in the latest notification section under it and then move to the login page.
- Enter your Login Details such as Roll Number or Application Number with Date of Birth to view the Result.
- Download the Scorecard being displayed on screen and pay attention to your marks.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can check SBI PO Result 2023.
SBI PO Prelims Cut Off Marks 2023
|Category||SBI PO Prelims Cut Off Marks 2023|
|Other Backward Class||55-60 marks|
|Scheduled Caste||50-55 marks|
|Scheduled Tribes||45-50 marks|
|Economically Weaker Section||
FAQs on SBI PO Prelims Result 2023
- When will SBI PO Prelims Answer Key 2023 come?
- SBI PO Prelims Answer Key 2023 may be released before 17 January 2023.
- What is the SBI PO Exam Analysis 2023?
- SBI PO Exam Analysis 2023 says that paper was Moderate to Difficult.
- What will be the SBI PO Cut off 2023?
- SBI PO Prelims Cut Off 2023 for General candidates may be around 60-65 Marks out of 100 Marks.
World’s oldest person, Lucile Randon passes away at the age of 118
World’s oldest person
The world’s oldest person, French nun Lucile Randon, has died aged 118. Randon, also known as Sister Andre, was born in southern France on February 11, 1904, a decade before World War I. She was long regarded as the oldest European, but the death of Japan’s Kane Tanaka at the age of 119 last year made her the world’s oldest person. The record for oldest confirmed age reached by a human belongs to Jeanne Calment, also of southern France, who died in 1997 at the age of 122. Guinness World Records had officially recognised her status in April 2022.
At the age of 26, she converted to Catholicism and was baptized. Driven by a desire to “go further,” she entered the Daughters of Charity order of nuns at the rather late age of 41. Sister Andre was thereafter posted to a Vichy hospital, where she stayed for 31 years. Spending most of her life dedicated to religious service, Sister André also held the record for the oldest nun living. Later in life, she relocated to Toulon on the Mediterranean coast. Prayer, mealtimes, and visits from residents and hospice personnel interrupted her days in the nursing home. She also got letters on a regular basis, practically all of which she responded to. In 2021, she survived getting Covid-19, which infected 81 nursing home patients.
How do Guinness World Records validate the oldest people?
Guinness World Records works with lead consultant for gerontology, Robert D Young (USA), in the study of aging. Young has been the Director of the Supercentenarian Research Database Division for the Gerontology Research Group since 2015.